The EezeJack assists in reducing the cases of personal injury in the workplace for motorized wheelchair technicians by eliminating the back strain commonly incurred with the manual lifting of a chair.
The EezeJack lifts and locks the power chair or scooter in place to easily enable technical professionals to conduct maintenance more efficiently by reducing the time to lift and stabilize the chair.
Complies with Health and Safety Policies.
- Eliminates strenuous manual lifting and using wooden blocks to service power wheelchairs
- Adheres to Health & Safety Policies for wheelchair service technicians
- Service front or rear drive or mid-wheel drive chairs
- The Assist Bracket addresses the needs for service soft bottom chairs
- Provide quick service front/rear caster changes, wheel changes and motor calibration
- Significantly reduce service call times for in-field service
- Reduce the need for two technicians for most in-field service, which in turn reduces service costs
- Reduces or eliminates personal claim or workers compensation claims
|Weight Lift Capacity:||650 lbs|
|Lift Height (collapsed):||1.5"|
|Lift Height (extended):||5"|
|Non Marking Rollers:||Nylon|
|Assist Bracket length:||19"|
|Unit Structure:||Laser cut steel with durable powder coated finish and non-marking wheels.|
The EEZEJACK portable electric wheelchair maintenance jack is a GREAT back saver! With its simple design, portability and light weight, we use it daily.
- John V. - Black Bear Medical, Bangor, Maine
All of our power wheelchair technicians have found the EEZEJACK portable wheelchair maintenance jack to be an excellent choice of tooling. The EEZEJACK has proven to be effective and efficient on a variety of different jobs. We would definitely recommend this product to others.
- Mitch - Shoppers Home Health Care
We have one already and this new one will be our second. The techs fight over it so must be a wonderful product. Thanks
- Peter – HME , BC Canada
I use this jack on the road, in the shop, client’s home, in clinic, wherever I’m going to have to service a chair. This jack compares to race crews when they pit their cars. Getting the chair in the air quick and having it remain stable so the chair can get serviced is a big help. Saving time and by using a jack designed for a wheelchair it saves the back too. This jack is underestimated in the help it provides. I shrugged my nose at this product when I first seen it, thinking why have a jack when I could use blocks. I used this jack on a chair and completely reversed my thoughts about this jack. I wouldn’t trade anything for this awesome necessity! Must have for sure!!!
- Mark - NSM Technician
If you are not completely satisfied with the EezeJack, we will refund your money, less the shipping, when the Eezejack is returned to us in new condition and received within 30 Days of your original receipt!
All EezeJacks are MADE IN CANADA